Friday, August 6, 2010

connie talbot of britain's got talent

If only I had found her and her untapped super-talent way before 'Britain's Got Talent' and got her to perform at my wedding, it would totally BLOW PEOPLE'S MINDS!!

Dear dear Connie Talbot,

I'm gonna watch Youtube videos of you again and again and again when I'm preggers so my little baby's gonna be as wonderfully cute as you. You put a smile on my face everytime (and Simon's *wink*... and not many people can attest to that claim).

*bisou*
Shelby bride-already

P.S: How much would it cost to hire you just for a song? Just in case I get enquiries... Love you love you love you!


5 comments:

木詹詹詹詹詹行詹詹 said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力..................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

世界上沒有本來就應該的事,因為老天爺也沒有劇本..................................................

goingkookies said...

haha.. u re so adorable

方峻君 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。......................................... ........................

shelbybaby said...

zhanzhan: thanks so much babydoll for such kind compliments... will try to keep up the effort and more!

jiang: aaah... so serious but of course a wedding is a serious matter. i never knew it 'till i got married! boy did i trip :P

goingkookies: :D

junjun: i know it's unlikely but sure doesn't hurt to dream...?