Thursday, August 12, 2010

alix and her maria lucia lohan dress

What do you expect from a Parisien girl with tumbling dark brown locks that has captured so many hearts (mine included) catapulting her fashion photography blog into the exquisite page of Vogue? Especially when she got married?





Lots of peach and pastel loveliness with impeccable style and beauty of course! That and macarons :) (I just love saying that word: macaron macaron macaron macaron...)




When she said she had a special collaboration with Maria Lucia Lohan in progress, I had initially thought she was probably the muse for the next collection. It was only later revealed that MLH was her dressmaker. How fabulous!! And such a fortunate bride :)




Look at all that tulle and frills and chiffon. Oooh how I'd die to swim in those luxurious floaty fabrics...




The first preview of her dress. She looks like a princess, non?


The dress' debut on a very special day. Divine weather too.






Her amazing photographer, Maryanne Taylor, captured the hues just brilliantly. I wish I had her as my photographer.






Tres belle.





2 comments:

DC Shoes said...

Hey! Extremely good blog! I’m also a ordinary visitor (a bit more like addict ) to your website

shelbybaby said...

dcshoes: hey there!! thx so much for coming over... do keep coming :) lovin' your shoes!!